We are back home and hoping for a good night’s rest.
Regardless of our feelings, please pray for two little girls in Russia who are at-risk once again. The judge has opened a door that would eliminate the opportunity for us to adopt the girls or anyone else for an extended period of time. Please pray that between now and July 10th that the door would be closed without any action taken by the involved party. If the door closes, there is the possibiity for us to return for two more trips (another cout trip and a trip to pick up the girls). If the door remains open and action takes place before July 10th, most likely (almost for certain) we would not be able to continue the adoption of the girls. We are trying to hold onto hope knowing we have a heavenly Father who delights to settle the fatherless in homes (Psalms 68:5,6). We would continue to value your prayers for both the girls and us.